2008年3月22日土曜日

Mixed Class

I thought our mixed kaiwa session was a great way to change up our routine. Since we are always with our own class, we've gotten used to the way people speak and can expect certain styles when partnering within our class. It was great that Kawai-sensee switched us up so that we can talk to people from different classes. I got to listen and speak with people I never otherwise would get a chance to and I learned alot but also had a lot more fun since there is a lot of variety. I actually did not find it awkward at all. It's a little harder since we don't regularly switch everything up but I think that kaiwa session is the best time to try something like this. I realized that any one person doesn't know everything but each person can come up with something creative. When Kawai-sensee called on certain people, I was surprised by some of the challenging and unique material we came up with. Also, having both Sato and Kawai sensee walking around and helping develop challenging kaiwa was nice because sometimes in class, we don't get as much individual attention since the sensee talks with one group for a while and may not get around to everyone.
One thing that I noticed was that certain classes were also crowded but since it was a mix of people, it didnt seem like there were too many. I hope we do another mix session because it takes away from the monotony of our schedule.
Furthermore, I am very glad Sato-sensee took our thoughts into account about our general Japanese schedule. Being able to turn in our homework in the manner we do now has been helpful but I also realize that I really need to be more cautious and make sure I dont make careless mistakes because those are costing me points. The quiz schedule is also helpful although last week, I studied for the vocab 3 quiz instead of the kanji quiz because I didnt realize that we had switched the order... oh well, I learned my lesson so I will pay attention now!
Yesterday's test- was much more difficult than I anticipated. It felt rushed even though I thought I was prepared. I was surprised at the Kasajizou story even though I read it multiple times. I really need to focus on writing quickly and efficiently on the tests. Renshuu!!!



3 件のコメント:

Sato さんのコメント...

クラスをミックスして、私もよかったと思いますよ。たくさんの学生がクラスはたのしかったと言っていましたね。

ところで、どうして会話のクラスをミックスするのがいいと思いますか。

jennifer さんのコメント...

会話のクラスをミックスする日にあたらしい日本語の友達に会ったり、むずかしいたの語や文法を使ったりしるので、ミックスするのがとてもいいと思います。
それから、ドリルの日もミックスするのはいいと思います。

モバゲー さんのコメント...

モバゲーが遂に出会いをプロデュースする事になりました。今まで禁止していた事も全て解放で皆様の出会いをお手伝いさせて頂きます。