2007年10月12日金曜日

Thursday nite at Clemons with minasan

I have been at Clemons since 9:00 with my classmates. I have to say we have spent most of the time talking instead of studying. I got more work done when they left for half and hour to get food than the 3 hours we sat at the table. Oh well...
This week's skit was def a source of stress for me. Tatum san and I didn't get a chance to study so we stumbled through the skit a bit but we did our best nonetheless. Skits are always hard because you have to be creative and challenge the materials learned. I find that making everything flow is the hardest part. It all looks great on paper but saying it aloud is a whole different story..
Tomorrow is the Chapter 3 test! Minasan, good luck. I shall study more. Jaa matta.

1 件のコメント:

Yamen Hamaヤーメン・ハマ さんのコメント...

While this entry is old, I have not commented on it yet. じゃあ、I was definitely one of the distractions, and we actually sat around for 6 hours, not 3....more of a disappointment I know. ALSO, I can't believe Safe Ride drove right by the bus stop even though we didn't need it...SO, Chapter 4 = harder than Chapter 3 which was harder than Chapter 2 which was harder than Chapter 1.....I can only "assume" that Chapter 5 is death in the form of Japanese vocabulary and grammar...and skit....and sakubun...